Friday, May 11, 2012

A few opinions on relationships

These are purely my opinions…I may not be right to other people but neither are you.

What’s wrong with relationships today? Why do people let themselves go? Sorry if I offend, sort of, but you should maintain your best possible self. That’s not saying be on your best behavior at all times, that’s saying just because you’re with them now doesn’t mean they have to stay. I'm not implying you can't have bad days but let them know why you're upset, don't let them figure it out. What drives me crazy is when a woman 'changes', she thinks once he falls in love she can let her bad habits fly...that doesn't make sense, you're basically telling me he fell in love with someone he didn't really know to begin with. You tricked him, don't snap at me “they love me for who I am”, NO! they love the girl they fell in love with. Maybe some people feel differently but not any I talk with. People are too scared to sit down with the person they’re seeing and discuss anything that they disagree with, they wait till it’s an explosion or cheat or just break up. You should better yourself, they should make you want to be the best possible version of you that you can be. You need to smile at them, because of them. Tell them you love them when you feel it not because you have to. Don’t get stuck in a rut because you’ve been together so long!! Go to the zoo on a Sunday, how about an observatory during a clear night? Make a pizza together, follow him into the shower or build model rockets to shoot off, because if you’re old to each other anybody else will be new.

This part is for girls that want to be in an equal relationship, do you really share equally? Do you pay as much as he does? Do you buy him gifts? Do you equally share the love? I’m going out on a limb to say 96% of you don’t. You say “I pay sometimes but he’s the guy so he should pay more” why? I hear “I don’t really like giving blowies but he has to go down town if he wants any” huh? You’re not equal, you’re a selfish brat who’s pretending to be even so you can preach to other people. When you drag him out with your friends do you return the favor with poker or football night? Don’t play hard to get if you don’t want a guy to play hard to keep. What makes you so entitled to get but never give? I bet what you offer, any other girl can AND she buys popcorn if he gets tickets, I’m aware the popcorn is cheaper than the movie but the point I’m trying to make is contribute. How about you grab the check one night or go ahead online and buy those tickets? Actions go a lot further than words. Some guys like paying for everything and good for them, if you happen to have one of those guys you better be putting out. I heard some wise advice once, if you give him what he wants he won’t have to go somewhere else. My apologies but it couldn’t be more true, to me, guys don’t ask for much and when they do it doesn’t take away from your life does it? If you don’t want to go out of your way or at least do something to make them happy then why are you with them? No excuse. If my boyfriend wanted a t-shirt he saw I would go online, find it and buy it not forget about it and assume he’ll get it himself. I experience pure pleasure in seeing the smile on someone’s face when I hand them a gift or say something nice. It takes a lot less effort to be sweet instead of a bitch. Plenty of people don’t show their feelings but that doesn’t mean they don’t want to be appreciated or complimented. If you’re going home to a significant other tonight why don’t you pick up their favorite dessert, rub their feet, scratch their back, play with their hair, watch a show they like or give them a blowie?

No comments:

Post a Comment